Tuesday, October 27, 2020

IMPALED BAPHOMET

IMPALED BAPHOMET

BAND NAME: Impaled Baphomet
GENRE: Death Metal / Thrash Metal
STATUS: Unknown
LOCATION: Mexico City, Mexico

Lineup:
Fredy Acosta - Everything

Links:


Discography:


I Smashed Your Head (album, 2009, Exhortmetal Distributions) (CD)

1. Intro 0:31
2. I Smashed Your Head 4:22
I feel the fury in my hands
And I smashed your head
Not letting one or more times
That shred my soul in hell

I smashed your head
I smashed your brains
I grind your guts
Until you twist

Christ gave me authority
To tread and crush the evil
Satan listen, I smashed your
Head in the hell

Grind to Satan

3. Massacre Brutal 2:46
La sangre que se derramo
De las venas de Jesús
Los clavos que taspasaron
Y desgarraron su cuerpo
La corona que penetro su frente
Torturándolo hasta la ultima hora
Sufrimiento brutal
Que sofoco su vida... por mi vida

Azotado, golpeado, masacrado
Llevaste el peso de mi pecado
Humillado, trasgredido
Traspasado
La sangre escurrió por tu cuerpo

4. Suffocation 3:42
I hate the sin, I bury the curse
For a long time I lived in deceit
Perverted in my thoughts and wishes

Twisted ride-along
Martyred my life in death
But I have heard the voice
Which leads me to truth and justice

Suffocation, is the end of your reign
Suffocation, I have decided to terminate you
Suffocation, I cannot resist more of your deceit
Suffocation, Satan I want no more of you
I'm free for the blood of a man
Who makes me free

5. Mutilated Corpses 3:38
Mutilated corpses for the sin and for the curse
Many bodies bleeding, cause of his sickness
Full of sparks, to lick his skin
Infecting his mind, infecting his soul

This disease, this wound
Only God can heal
His blood shed to clean
So that all were free

Now it's time, the price was paid
Mutilated corpses, now are bodies restored
For the grace of God
Came to give us freedom

6. Sink The Skull Of Demons 3:21
Only violents snatch the kingdom
But the enemy did not allow
Devour your soul the dirty evil
Torture your mind to allow
Injured

Do not let more, take your hammer and flat
To sink the skull of the demons

7. Entierra En Lo Profundo Mis Pensamientos Infectados 2:40
Mi mente se infecta, pecado hay en ella
Señor por favor, quita pensamientos
Que hacen perecer mi espíritu y mi alma
Hasta sepultarme en tortura y agonía

Sofoca mi maldad, vomita mis palabras
Entierra en lo profundo mi mente infecta

Haz perecer cada parte de mi mente

Que llena de dolor los días de mi vida
Que llena de dolor los días de mi vida

8. Putrefacción 3:01
Un olor putrefacto
Infecta mi interior
Heridas que aun sangran

Mi piel se rasga
En cada paso
¿Dónde podré sosrener mis pies?
¿Dónde pisare y que no haya espinas?

Una vez escuche una voz
Mas la negué

Hoy te necesito, hijo de Dios
Hoy te necesito, escucha mi clamor

No permitas más dolor
Estoy podrido y decrepito

Solo necesito un toque de tu mano
Que libere mi dolor y mi cancancio
Señor, no te alejes de mi
Señor escucha mi clamor
Sana mis heridas
Purifica mi pascado
Aquí estoy ante ti postrado
Reconozco mis pecados

9. Instrumental 3:03

No comments:

Post a Comment