BAND NAME: Slain From Foundation
GENRE: Deathcore
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Riverton, Wyoming
Links:
Discography:
Post Traumatic Demo (May 14, 2026, Independent) (Digital)
Tracks 2 and 3 have their song titles and lyrics switched. I have provided their correct info here.
1. Post Traumatic (Hematidrosis) 2:46
Those eyes
Bleeding from every orifice
The sound of a cracking chest
Every dream is like the rest
Closed eyes to the same images
Those bloody eyes
Those bloody eyes
Those bloody eyes
A mother's scream
A father pleads
Death I have seen
A child dies
No more breathing
Those bloody eyes
A mother's scream
Every night is the same thing
Is this reality or another dream
I jump awake, try not to scream
It's those eyes, those bloody eyes
While she lays there bereft of life
Those bloody eyes
A mother's scream
A father pleads
Death I have seen
Audible fears
Curdling screams
Those lifeless eyes
No more breathing
Eternal life
The end of all mortal strife
When I die
Devine love and sacrifice
Breathless
Lifeless
Empty eyes
This curse I face
Every night
2. Incineration (Hypocrisy) 3:42
You're nothing but a hypocrite, a fraud, a liar, and a bigot
You were always a hypocrite from the start
You like claim that you have a righteous heart
You want the illusion of being holy
But you follow a false theology
You love to play the archetype
Disregarding if it's even right
You go against the whole foundation
Lead by corrupted navigation
Incineration
"You worship your religion rather than your Lord"
Like it's been said before "How long can this be ignored?"
You're just wolves in sheep's clothing
Seething in fear, hate, and loathing
If you don't love the least of these
You'll never know everlasting peace
You misrepresent the whole foundation
Knowing it's corrupted navigation
Eee
It's mine to avenge, I will repay
Bathed in flames is where you'll lay
It's mine to avenge, I will repay
Bathed in flames you will remain
Incineration
After it's all said and done
There will be nowhere left to run and
You'll die thinking that you're holy
But you'll just hear "Depart from me"
"I never knew you" is the reality
False, evil, and corrupt theology
You were warned of this from the start
The point was always to have a loving heart
Incineration
Nobody is perfect with no need to atone
Don't you know who casts the first stone?
Judgment comes only from the throne
But You're someone that he's never known
You say you hate the sin and not the sinner
But your veil of deceit was never thinner
You're a liar, a fraud, and can't accept that
You're nothing more than an evil bigot
Anger, malice, hate, and rage
A lake of flames you will be bathed
Anger, malice, hate, and rage
A lake of flames you will remain
It's mine to avenge, I will repay
A lake of flames you will remain
Anger, malice, hate, and rage
Bathed in flames you will remain
3. Immolation Sui Ipsius 2:58
Leave and run away
Leave and run away
I will burn, I will burn
I will burn, I choose to
Run away, run away
Run away, I choose to
Burnnnn
Burnnnn
I'll burn alive
Flames melt my eyes
Would you even care if I died tonight
Burn alive
Flames melt my eyes
I call for help but you don't reply
Why did I choose this path
All along I knew it wouldn't last
Why don't I choose to run
I can't accept that this is done
I need out of here
Reality's the sum of my fears
I knew the stakes from the start
I knew you'd crush my beating heart
I am watching flames tower over all around me
Leave and run away from this place before I can't breathe
Why do I choose to stay here while I burn alive
The light of the world keeps me in this hellish fight
Love always reaps agony
Love always reaps agony
Love always reaps agony
Love always reaps agony
The slain lamb's blood keeps me in this fight
With this strength I know that I'll make it out alive
True love from the way, the truth, and the light
I know I'll always make it out alive
Earthly love reaps agony
Blood Shed (EP, July 22, 2026, Independent) (Digital)
1. Intro (Blood Has Been Shed) 0:33
2. Blasphemous Deceiver: Foolish Followers 3:45
3. Incineration (Hypocrisy) 3:42
4. A Predator's Fate 2:43
5. Post Traumatic (Hematidrosis) 2:46
6. Immolation Sui Ipsius 2:58
7. Permanent Solution 2:27



No comments:
Post a Comment