Saturday, September 10, 2022

OF BRONZE AND FIRE


BAND NAME: Of Bronze And Fire
GENRE: Melodic Death/Doom Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Bristol, United Kingdom

Lineup:
Christian Cunningham - Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Sonny Gazzard - Lead Guitar
Jake Gazzard - Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals
Stian Vedoy - Drum Programming, Additional Keyboards, Backing Vocals

Links:


Discography:


Adonai (single, August 23, 2019, Independent) (Digital)

1. Adonai 6:05
My thinking will not become darkened
I am born again for all time
Through sacrifice I am Your temple
No longer chained I am broken free

Father, Ancient of Days
I will fix my gaze on You
Creator I am made anew
My soul's protector shining through

You are Jehovah Adonai
From aeons past into eternity
You are Almighty Adonai
From aeons past into eternity

Your Kingdom has captured my heart
The scales have fallen from my eyes
Sanctification is the journey
A city on a hill is the end

I will praise Adonai
I will praise my Adonai




Ruach Ha'Kodesh (single)

July 30, 2020, Independent (Digital)
September 7, 2020, Independent (Digital)

1. Ruach Ha'Kodesh 5:47
I have been in valleys dark
Despaired through nights of pain
Known torment of the mind
Searching for life inside my death
Suffocate I fight for breath
The Ruach Ha'Kodesh

And so won't You fill me again?
Your life is my breath, Your Spirit in me
Ruach Elohim fill me now
Changer of Ways You are
The Ruach Ha'Kodesh!

Spirit breathe inside of me
The animating Trinity
I breathe You in so I can see!
Fill me, indwelling my nephesh
I am so much more than just flesh
Reborn! By the Ruach Ha'Kodesh

No comments:

Post a Comment