Monday, May 25, 2020

INCINERATING THE INFIDELS

INCINERATING THE INFIDELS

BAND NAME: Incinerating The Infidels
GENRE: Brutal Death Metal
STATUS: Active
LOCATION: Szeged, Csongrád, Hungary

Lineup:
Father Slam - Everything

Links:


Discography:


The Undivided Trinity (EP)

November 7, 2019, Independent (Digital)
November 7, 2019, Justified Insanity Records (Digital)
November 12, 2019, Independent (Digital)
May 7, 2020, Justified Insanity Records (CD)

1. The Almighty Father Of The Perpetual Light 3:42
Here I stand alone in the chromized land
This barren waste is stretching to the horizon
Where the night seems to be eternal
And the dawn may never come

I walk in the shadows of this discoloured realm
The hounds of hell devoured the sun
All they left was the blackened earth
But suddenly the skies are torn apart

A single voice is hearing
Calling out to me
To carry my sword into battle
Against the empire of sin

Strengthen me, my Lord
Shine your light on me
Show me the way
The path of the ancestors

Encircled by your brightness
I head into the midst of depravity
Where grim clouds gather and shadows arise
I fear nothing for you are with me

Suffocated by the hands of hollowness
The fields of plague are engorging me
But with your guidance I will not waver
And I'll crush through all opposition

Harden my heart and cleanse my mind, oh Lord
Reach your hand out and I will deliver your Word

2. Who Descended And Appeared In The Flesh 3:00
Behold the Son of Man
Suffered on the cross and bled for our sins
Died for our souls
Sacrificed himself for mankind
Destined to anguish but returned from death
And became the key to our salvation

Given to the human race
As an act of grace
The embodied truth - the incarnation of the One
To cast out evil and cleanse this earth from impurity

Clothes have been torn
Blood had been shed
To purify this world, end all filth
To gain forgiveness

Every nail that pierced his precious flesh
Is an evidence of our wickedness

Enfolded in shrouds
Buried till dusk
Rose from the dead and vowed to return
At the end of time

He will come from his heavenly throne
To judge the living and the dead
And to rule his endless kingdom
Eternally he will reign over all

When he'll arrive oceans will part and mountains will move
The faithless ones will tremble in fear and every knee shall bow

3. The Inextinguishable Fire Within 4:00
Let the fire sweep over the earth

From my slumber I have awakened, long was my silence
But I heard your calling, it's time for me to rise

Return from exile to fulfill my mission
Your holy will is manifested through me

I will be your voice that spread your sacred truth
Let the masses know your infinite wisdom
As your messenger, I'll speak out loud
Until my lungs collapse, until my final breath

I will be your hand to renew this earth
And to destroy evil's work
As your prophet, I shepherd your flock
And set free the ones trapped in a hole of unbelief

Blessed by your grace
I see my way clearly
I saw the signs and witnessed your might
And your great mercy

With your flame I'll ignite the world
Let your spirit pour out on all
I stand firm in my faith, I obey your command
And the fire within me will never die

No comments:

Post a Comment